DCPC Weekday Preschool
We want children at DCPC to play, learn and grow.
REGISTRATION FORMS & INFORMATION REGARDING OUR PROGRAM
PLAY AND LEARN
At DCPC our curriculum embraces how children learn. Our focus is not on what they should know but rather play-based learning that focus on the individual child. The preschool classes at DCPC strive to be developmentally appropriate for eighteen months to five years.
Children in each age group have planned activities appropriate for their age, and are guided by teachers with experience in the classroom. Many of our teachers have degrees in education and all teachers have completed early childhood education in-service training. Our Preschool staff is knowledgeable on the latest child development research.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION FACTS
We will not have an Open House for 2022
Registration is now open for the 2022 – 2023 school year.
- Registration Forms will be available in the DCPC Church Office or on this website from February 1 -February 11, 2022
- You can use the digital version and email the completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Currently enrolled families need to submit an $80.00 registration check and the registration form to go through the registration process. Currently enrolled students are guaranteed a spot for the upcoming school year.
- New Family Fees include $80.00 Registration Fee plus prepaid May 2023 tuition. This is NON-REFUNDABLE unless you move out of the LKN Area. Forms and checks may be mailed to:
PO Box 337
Davidson, NC 28036
- Please make sure you fill out the registration form completely.
- Note class preference on the form – please distinguish your 1st and 2nd choice.
- Everything will be done to coordinate sibling’s schedule. Please note on the form if you do not want schedules coordinated.
- The week of March 1st you will be emailed notifying you of your child’s position in the program. This email will contain the remainder of the paperwork needed for fall enrollment: paperwork is due when you make your payment. If your child receives their second choice, they will automatically be placed on the waiting list for their first choice.
- NEW FAMILIES: Remainder of paperwork is due by March 18, 2022.
- RETURNING FAMILIES: Remainder of paperwork is due by March 18, 2022 and May 2023 tuition is due by April 27thIf tuition is not pre-paid, placement will be forfeited. If any families need financial assistance, please include the scholarship form located on our website with your registration.
- Resource Fee of $50 is due by September 10, 2022, with September tuition.
- Please take time to read the DCPC Weekday Preschool Registration Policy.
- For more information contact our Director, Kristin Clark at Kclark@dcpc.org, 704-655-1271
- The registration fee is refundable only if you do NOT get into the program.
- The TK Registration Fee is $80 plus May 2023 tuition.
- This is NON REFUNDABLE unless your move out of the Lake Norman area.
FIND OUT MORE
Steps done with heart, soul, mind & strength
We will not have an Open House in 2022