DCPC Weekday Preschool
We want children at DCPC to play, learn and grow.
REGISTRATION FORMS & INFORMATION REGARDING OUR PROGRAM
PLAY AND LEARN
At DCPC our curriculum embraces how children learn. Our focus is not on what they should know but rather play-based learning that focus on the individual child. The preschool classes at DCPC strive to be developmentally appropriate for eighteen months to five years.
Children in each age group have planned activities appropriate for their age, and are guided by teachers with experience in the classroom. Many of our teachers have degrees in education and all teachers have completed early childhood education in-service training. Our Preschool staff is knowledgeable on the latest child development research.
IMPORTANT REGISTRATION FACTS
The Open House in 2023 is In-Person - See schedule below
Registration information for the 2023 – 2024 school year is coming soon.
- Registration Forms will be available in the DCPC Church Office, or on this website. We will post when those forms are available.
- You can use the digital version and email the completed registration form to email@example.com
- Currently enrolled families need to submit an $100.00 registration check and the registration form to go through the registration process. Currently enrolled students are guaranteed a spot for the upcoming school year.
- New Family Fees include $100.00 Registration Fee plus prepaid May 2024 tuition. This is NON-REFUNDABLE unless you move out of the LKN Area. Forms and checks may be mailed to:
PO Box 337
Davidson, NC 28036
- Please make sure you fill out the registration form completely.
- Note class preference on the form – please distinguish your 1st and 2nd choice.
- Everything will be done to coordinate sibling’s schedule. Please note on the form if you do not want schedules coordinated.
- The week of March 1st you will be emailed notifying you of your child’s position in the program. This email will contain the remainder of the paperwork needed for fall enrollment: paperwork is due when you make your payment. If your child receives their second choice, they will automatically be placed on the waiting list for their first choice.
- NEW FAMILIES: Remainder of paperwork is due by March 17, 2023
- RETURNING FAMILIES: Remainder of paperwork is due by March 17, 2023 and May 2024 tuition is due by May 10, 2023. If tuition is not pre-paid, placement will be forfeited. If any families need financial assistance, please include the scholarship form located on our website with your registration.
- Resource Fee of $50 is due by September 10, 2023 along with your September tuition.
- Please take time to read the DCPC Weekday Preschool Registration Policy.
- For more information contact our Director, Kristin Clark at Kclark@dcpc.org, 704-655-1271
- The registration fee is refundable only if you do NOT get into the program.
- The TK Registration Fee is $100 plus May 2024 tuition.
- This is NON REFUNDABLE unless your move out of the Lake Norman area.
FIND OUT MORE
Steps done with heart, soul, mind & strength
We will not have an Open House in 2022